According to Vastu Shastra, sleeping in the east direction is beneficial, whereas sleeping with your head in the west direction is not. Sleeping in the east is said to be beneficial to one's health. Sleeping in the west direction, on the other hand, has the reverse effect of keeping the body sluggish.
Now, if you are facing north or south, then it doesn't matter whether you sleep with your head to the east or the west. But if you are facing east or west, then it is important that you lie down with your head in the same direction as your axis (the line connecting the top of your head to the middle of your spine). Otherwise, you will be putting yourself at risk of developing diseases like cancer.
So, the answer to our question is that it is okay to sleep with your head towards the north-east as long as you are not facing west. However, if you are facing west, you should lie down with your head turned to the left or right.
4. Sleeping with your head to the west. According to Vastu, you should sleep with your head in this direction. At the same time, this path might help you get rid of any undesirable bad energy in your life. Western scholars have long believed that sleeping with your head to the west allows for more dreams to come true.
5. If you want to dream about your future spouse, then you should sleep with your head to the west. The western belief on this topic comes from a study conducted in 1920s by two scientists named H.H. Brougham and Charles Frederick Briggs. They concluded that people who slept with their head to the west will see their spouses in their dreams.
6. If you believe that you have been cursed by another person, then you should sleep with your head to the west. This is because only then will you be free of the curse.
7. If you want to become rich, powerful, or famous, then you should sleep with your head to the west. As we know, the west is the source country for many important people and things related to trade and commerce. Therefore, if you want to achieve something great, you should sleep with your head to the west.
8. If you want to find love, then you should sleep with your head to the west.
So, which direction should you sleep with your head pointing? "East is the ideal direction. The northeast is in good shape. If you can't go east, go south-southeast." The guru said that if you can't go east, then go south-southeast.
That's all he said about directions. But this little saying of his has become very popular among my students. I think it's because many people want to know what direction is best for them. They don't really care about eastern philosophy so much as they care about their own personal happiness.
But what if you are living in Asia and can't go south-southeast? What should you do? Well, the guru didn't say anything about those kinds of situations. But I can tell you what he did say about eastern philosophy. He said that it is wrong to believe that reality exists independently of our perception of it. He said that everything is illusion, that there is no such thing as truth or falsehood, only perceptions.
He also said that life is suffering, and existence is an attempt by the mind to escape from this suffering. The best way to escape life's suffering is through enlightenment.
Sleeping with your head to the east is the ideal position. This improves both focus and memory. Some scientific research have shown that people who sleep in an east-west direction have shorter REM sleep cycles and eye movements than people who sleep in a north-south direction. During dream sleep, your brain is working hard to process what it has learned during the day; if you don't get enough of it, you won't be as effective the next morning.
There are many reasons why you might want to sleep with your head to the east. It could be because that's the direction where the sun rises, or because it gives you more energy for your day. Whatever the reason, this is something to consider when planning your schedule for tomorrow.